Room Nineteen

This post is all about my book Room Nineteen which is due to be published on the 7th July. It is a psychological thriller with overtones of science fiction and is based on varying concepts of time. What is time? Is it something that we have invented to establish some kind of order in our lives, or is it something else entirely?

Room Nineteen follows three people caught in a maze of corridors and rooms. They connect with each other in different ways and in different time dimensions. None of them know how they ended up in the corridors and all of them are looking for a way out.

You can read about the book on my website, and I will be posting more information here over the next couple of weeks.

The wonderful cover design was created by Annette whose blogs I have featured here. The back cover is just as exciting, and I will include that in another post.